vendredi 26 août 2011

Panzer Dragoon series...

I just finished Panzer dragoon Zwei and Azel on saturn.
Those are just incredible games, epicness at every corner, gameplay, models, texture, music, animations, japanese speech, but there's one single thing in the game that pissed off... Translation.

Yes! Translation! Okay when it comes to technical words I can't understand all japanese words but I still can make the difference between "useless speech" and "serious speech".

Sometimes translations is just soooo wrong, I think I heard about 20 sentences which were really wrong :/
It's not important but hell... sometimes characters actually speak for nothing and translations just spoiled the following stuff o_O

Like ... What ?! Azel's last words "I love you..." bullshit ! She said nothing, she kept hesitating "I... I..."; or "Hide in that cave"
-Where ? Oh I'm here ! <<<< Whadahell he's suppose to say "oh...(surprised) sorry"
;
Or "It was the same for you and Atolm ?"
-Yes, and I miss him... <<<< WTF! Azel said "Yes but it's alright now"

Cut that crappy translations for some time...

And with this ending, who thought Edge would have survived ? he shouldn't but in Panzer dragoon Orta here goes => Orta = Edge and Azel baby ?

Okay okay dunno about the baby, but that would mean Edge survived in the end... wait what ?

Still I'd like to try and play Orta :/

Aucun commentaire: